Web Printing Guide
Students, Print from your laptop or phone!
** PLEASE NOTE: You will not have internet access while connected to the WEBPRINT Wi-Fi network.
Web Printing Guide:
Students can follow these steps to print documents on the library's printers from their laptops or mobile devices.
- Save the file or document that you want to print on your laptop or mobile device.
- Connect your laptop or mobile device to the WEBPRINT Wi-Fi network.
- Open a web browser.
- In the address box, type "http://18.104.22.168:48110/WebAdvantage" and hit the "Enter" key.
- Log in with your university student credentials with hsstudomain\ before your username (see picture).
- Click the "Print" button.
- Click the "Upload New File..." link and follow the directions to choose the file you want to print.
- Continuing with the form, choose the printer you wish to use and select the Print options that you may need.
- Click the "Finish" link at the bottom left corner of the page.
- Review the Print Job details on the next page. If it is correct, click the "Print Now" button.
- If you are finished printing, click the "Log Out" button to sign out of your account.