Huie Library provides twelve study rooms to Henderson students. Other members of the Henderson community may ask at the Reference Desk for one-time use of a study room.
Reserving Study Rooms
- Students may make reservations using our online Reserve a Study Room service.
- A room must be reserved more than two hours in advance.
- A room may be reserved up to one week in advance.
- Only one reservation is accepted at a time.
- Reservations are for a maximum of two hours.
- Noise should be kept to a minimum.
First Floor study rooms: Both individual students and groups may reserve first floor study rooms.
Second Floor study rooms: Groups of two or more students have priority use of second floor study rooms. Only groups may make reservations. Individual students using the room may be asked to leave if a group needs the room.
Group Projects Lab: Located on the first floor near the Reference Desk, this group-only room offers a large monitor so that all members of a group may work on a project together.
Last Reviewed: 08/22/2013