Huie Library hosts senior art student exhibitions and, with prior consent, other visiting exhibits. Artists are responsible for mounting and dismantling exhibits. Security is not guaranteed. Exhibits may occasionally contain work that is of an adult nature.
Group Study Rooms
The doors to all study rooms are unlocked. While any group may use the study rooms, Henderson State University students have priority use of the rooms.
Making Reservations of Group Study Rooms:
- Only groups of two or more Henderson State University students may make reservations.
- Reservations are made at the Reference Desk.
- A room must be reserved more than two hours in advance.
- A room may not be reserved more than one week in advance.
- Only one reservation is accepted at a time.
- Reservations are for a maximum of two hours. Use of the room may be extended if no other group has a prior booking.
- Noise should be kept to a minimum.
Greene Room Policy
Patrons 16 years of age and older may use the Graphic Novel Collection. These materials may not be checked out.
Students enrolled in COM/MMC4403 Seminar in Communication: Comics as Communication and dues-paying members of the HSU Comics Club may check out three items for five days.
Last Reviewed: 10/08/2012